December 30th, 2022
Dr. Thomas Bell, MD
What is Baby Botox?
“Baby Botox” refers to injecting a small amount of Botox, a dermal filler, into specific regions of the face as a preventative measure. The smaller dose gives a more natural-looking result, smoothing out fine lines while allowing facial movement. The small amount of Botox is distributed across the forehead and eye area, adding volume to the face and maintaining the patient’s youthful glow.
Baby Botox is used as a preventative measure to reduce current fine lines and prevent severe wrinkles in the future. With this small dosage, you can continue to be animated with your facial expressions, unlike the results of a typical Botox treatment.
Why do People get Baby Botox?
A combination of people looking flawless on social media, anti-aging trends amongst young people, and an increased interest in skincare have made Baby Botox extremely popular. Many 20 or 30-somethings are boasting the rejuvenating effects of the small Botox dose while also flaunting that they can still produce a full range of facial expressions.
The concept of maintenance and preventative measures is becoming more and more prevalent in popular culture. Preventing severe wrinkles, sagging, and signs of aging in the present means you only have to attend short treatment sessions with minimally invasive procedures taking place in the future. That can easily be reversed if you have faint lines on your forehead. Deeper lines make the process trickier.
Benefits of Baby Botox
Some benefits of Baby Botox include:
- You’ll see results in 4-5 days.
- The results can last up to three months.
- Downtime is minimal.
- You can still express a full range of emotions with your face.
- It can be a great preventative measure to avoid deeper wrinkles in the future.
- Less Botox and fewer injections mean less risk.
Risks of Baby Botox
Some downsides of Baby Botox include:
- Results are not immediate like regular Botox treatments.
- There is a risk of bruising and bleeding, as it is a minimally invasive procedure involving needles.
- It does not work on deeper lines or sagging – you must seek out regular Botox or another more intensive treatment.
- You have to attend treatment sessions every few months to maintain your results.
- Baby Botox is not a guaranteed preventative measure, and you can still be at risk of deeper signs of aging in the future.
Am I a Good Candidate for Preventative Botox?
Baby Botox can be an excellent treatment option for you if you are between the ages of 18 and 35 with concerns about some fine lines on your forehead or in your eye area. If you want to slow down signs of aging and look your best in real life and on the Internet, Baby Botox, combined with a thorough skincare regimen, is a great solution.
Toronto Plastic Surgeons
Dr. Bell has dedicated his 25 years of practice to cosmetic plastic surgery of the face and body. He prides his excellence on the harmonious balance of vision, aesthetic appearance, and patient care. He and his team are known for their skill and personalized, respectful approach to patients. Contact Dr. Bell and his team today for a consultation!